RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new mod/admin hang out?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lil
N00B
N00B
lil

Style:
new mod/admin hang out? Left_bar_bleue0/0new mod/admin hang out? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
new mod/admin hang out? Left_bar_bleue0/0new mod/admin hang out? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

new mod/admin hang out? Empty
PostSubject: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:18 pm

i think it will be good if the server had somewhere that mods/admins could hang out

wouldn't that be cool? cheers sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: gandout   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:33 am

yea there should be like a box were it spwans all the admin/mod weps etc....so yea they should make 1.....
Back to top Go down
minjo
MUTHA FUCKER
MUTHA FUCKER

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:00 am

LOl guys!! XD and pk yo ass :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:06 pm

lol that was a good idea and it happened =P
Back to top Go down
minjo
MUTHA FUCKER
MUTHA FUCKER

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 am

haha
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:13 am

Whats next?? I hope the shops Razz
Or make a home portal at the wildy when you teleported with the yanille portal
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
new mod/admin hang out? Left_bar_bleue100/100new mod/admin hang out? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
new mod/admin hang out? Left_bar_bleue100/100new mod/admin hang out? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 am

1.Off-topic, Please only post with-in topic.
2.Spam, Stop spamming.
3.Post count, Stop trying to get your post count up via spamming.

Mike, Administrator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Well ina video I saw the staffg hangout and I dont think its that good for a staff hangout so why dont you upgrade it?
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am

@ Dmck2b: Dani is busy with fixing buggs and making new stuff to add like the new home we just got Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:00 am

ummm....i think this topic needs to be locked i mean STOP posting in a topic from march 29th.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new mod/admin hang out?   new mod/admin hang out? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mod/admin hang out?
Page 1 of 1