RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?

Go down 
3 posters

Would you ever do it?
Yes
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_vote_lcap33%Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_vote_lcap67%Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Left_bar_bleue0/0Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Empty
PostSubject: Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?   Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Im going to start a debate topic: Runescape autoing: Would you ever do it?

Please post your thoughts and ill pretend to be someone who uses them and try and get back at you xD

FYI I dont use any autoing software i just search forums and thionk of a witty answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Left_bar_bleue100/100Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?   Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:01 am

Off topic - what about a forum section for "intelligent conversations" or "debates"
Back on topic - Why would you ever use an autoer, its bad for the economy and mostly yourself, be ashamed of yourself... be VERY ashamed of yourself.

Haha - This is fun ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?   Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 11:20 am

A few years ago i used auto's... Not so many random events ect Wink
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?   Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:57 am

@Mike
Good idea
Well it can also improve the economy and get you millions and you should be ashamed not to become rich tut tut tut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?   Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runescape Autoing: Would you ever do it?
Page 1 of 1