RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] Left_bar_bleue0/0[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] Left_bar_bleue0/0[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] Empty
PostSubject: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 am

Hello, im Soul3ss_Pk.

IGN:Soul3ss_Pk.
IRL:Jordan.
Speciality or wat i would do: Organize pking events such as blue and red team
or tourny's like 1v1 tourny's or 2v2's

Admin/mod:I dont ask for much then mod i realy dont see to much of a HUGE diffrence id like mod.

Known for anything?: Smile one of the greatest pkers on here :DDDD well atleast i will

Active?:VERY

will you help people that need stuff such as codes? ext.?: i will if im not to buisy
Smile

please contact me ingame if u wish or i can pm u my email

either way if i get it or not i still will be devoted to the server

and i will announce it to my friends i have a couple friends that play rs and all my ingame rs friends Smile that dont report -.-

thx@#! What a Face What a Face What a Face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 am

How long do you play this game??
Back to top Go down
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:08 pm

i play a roughly 2-5hours a day if tahts ur quistion
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:38 pm

Not realy... Like i started playing runewar at *Date Here*....
Back to top Go down
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:39 pm

ye i just started like 2 days ago and im thinking bout donating the 5$ if i dont get this idk yet i just got 60$ for easter btw woody happy easter if u celebrate it Laughing
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 am

I celebrate it with eating with the family... Only thing i dont like is doing the dishes.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]   [event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[event person]Soul3ss_Pk's Mod Application[event person]
Page 1 of 1