RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Empty
PostSubject: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:33 pm

ok the vid is a advertiseing vid of out server.......also thanks to woody and o w n e d

heres the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGcZY9DELXg&feature=channel_page

note: make sure u see my other vids

note : be sure to watch in hq Razz XD
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Left_bar_bleue0/0advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Left_bar_bleue0/0advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Note: Say Thanks To WoodY!!!
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 am

WoodY , U have great , Helpfully video's but just one thing.
Sorry , But u write slow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 am

I know that illusion... Im a girl Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Left_bar_bleue100/100advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Left_bar_bleue100/100advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:28 am

You have been warned electrik, you also have been declined for global mod.
You will be banned if you continue spamming and advertising and also for being off topic.
Posts deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Nice, I just recently made a bank vid and put the servers website on so people can download the client and play. So hopefully it will bring more people onto the server Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:25 am

I hope so... We need donators to! To make the server 24/7... You can make a website at the link under here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD   advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

advertiseing vids :D :D :D XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneWar High Definition PK :: In-Game Section-
Jump to: