RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what the **** is happend while i was done??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

what the **** is happend while i was done?? Empty
PostSubject: what the **** is happend while i was done??   what the **** is happend while i was done?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:52 pm

hey its me,pked yo ass and whats happening and i mean like whats up with some players some players are getting pissed i mean im not cuz i have football on school days olny on weekends in can play runewar Smile sincely pked yo ass head of staff & coder

note:im not the head of all the staff or the coder im just the co owner
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
what the **** is happend while i was done?? Left_bar_bleue100/100what the **** is happend while i was done?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
what the **** is happend while i was done?? Left_bar_bleue0/0what the **** is happend while i was done?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:
what the **** is happend while i was done?? Left_bar_bleue100/100what the **** is happend while i was done?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: what the **** is happend while i was done??   what the **** is happend while i was done?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:28 am

im new head of staff and co-owner.
i'll make you global later atm i REALLY cba.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
Warnings:
what the **** is happend while i was done?? Left_bar_bleue0/0what the **** is happend while i was done?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: what the **** is happend while i was done??   what the **** is happend while i was done?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 am

---closed---
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the **** is happend while i was done??   what the **** is happend while i was done?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the **** is happend while i was done??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneWar High Definition PK :: In-Game Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: