RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rep points , On what to spend?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Rep points , On what to spend? Left_bar_bleue0/0Rep points , On what to spend? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
Rep points , On what to spend? Left_bar_bleue0/0Rep points , On what to spend? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

Rep points , On what to spend? Empty
PostSubject: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Please make something to do with ur reps.
I now have 52 reps.
I have a skull , woohoo!
I hope that U (Dani) And/or others...
Make a shop to get *** ...
As in future Dragon Claws / Dragon Platebody gets disabled and only get on NPC : ///
Then make so that u can get with ur Reps it in shops.

I dont know on what to spend.
This isn't needed to , just a suggestion.

--Illusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Rep points , On what to spend? Left_bar_bleue100/100Rep points , On what to spend? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
Rep points , On what to spend? Left_bar_bleue100/100Rep points , On what to spend? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:41 am

1, we have no GOOD npcs...god wars doesn't count.
2. the shops will cause "rep" hell in this server, and will not be tolerated.
3.Congratz on the skull.
4.platebody does nothing >.>.
5.its easy enough to spawn it...(dragon plate & claws)
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re : Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 am

First off all , Thank you
And second , I know we can spawn claws , and platebody.
With that i mean if there will EVER come a rare wich u can't spawn
Make like that u can buy it with ur reps.
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:43 am

I think its hard to add but a nice idea... Or ppl can buy reps or credits for the best items!
Back to top Go down
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:58 am

lol ::rep is nothing for me... its is (********)

Last edited by Mike on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : swearing is not allowed.)
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 am

WoodY wrote:
I think its hard to add but a nice idea... Or ppl can buy reps or credits for the best items!

I know it is hard ,
I know it maybe wont be added. but you(WoodY) understand , This is a suggestion to buy with ur reps the best items.
That if in future get disabled to spawn , that u can buy that.
Back to top Go down
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 pm

jea thats a very good idea i will think about it
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep points , On what to spend?   Rep points , On what to spend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rep points , On what to spend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneWar High Definition PK :: In-Game Section :: Suggestions-
Jump to: