RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if u need help.. what u need to do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
if u need help.. what u need to do? Left_bar_bleue0/0if u need help.. what u need to do? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
if u need help.. what u need to do? Left_bar_bleue0/0if u need help.. what u need to do? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

if u need help.. what u need to do? Empty
PostSubject: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:46 pm

now many gamers asked me "if i need help what i need to do ? ""
now if u need help u can ask players.
and u an ask to mods/admins...
and u can ask to to owner or co.
thx for reading and by pk killer220.
Back to top Go down
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 am

CALL THE GHOSTBUSTERS!!! did i win or something?
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:56 am

Soul3ss.. Thats clearly a post to get ur count up.
Pk Killer or anyone , You can also make a guide to help others.
With pictures so we all see. Dont make a guide,
If ur new in ur quest book is what u need to do.

--The End Smile

No , U have to make a good guide for newcomers or tell them that u get more information from mods , admins , co's , owner , or look forums for details.
Back to top Go down
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
if u need help.. what u need to do? Left_bar_bleue100/100if u need help.. what u need to do? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
if u need help.. what u need to do? Left_bar_bleue100/100if u need help.. what u need to do? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:45 am

nice lol
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am

Why is everyone saying lol?.. ffs.
This is a forum .
Say lol in the chatbox not here?
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if u need help.. what u need to do?   if u need help.. what u need to do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if u need help.. what u need to do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneWar High Definition PK :: General Chat :: Bin-
Jump to: