RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)

Go down 
5 posters

pkers of the week
dontrangeme
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_lcap0%(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lewis
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_lcap0%(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
str8 pkers
 0% [ 0 ]
soul3ss_pk
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_lcap40%(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
alex
 0% [ 0 ]
pk killer220
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_lcap20%(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
idc i just wanna pve like a funny hemet needed freak :)
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_lcap40%(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Left_bar_bleue0/0(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Left_bar_bleue0/0(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Empty
PostSubject: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:44 pm

VOTE NOW Smile if u wish to be added pm me ingame and ill put u on next weeks list

Currently talking with dani about making a tournament
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Left_bar_bleue100/100(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Left_bar_bleue100/100(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:37 am

you forgot my name ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 am

Lol mike do you pk? I think you only talk to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:00 am

I choose Alex tho i owned him with my normal I AM A NOOB!!! clothes on.
Very Happy
He's a good pker but he needs the right armor.

BTW add me pl0x?

Last edited by Mike on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please do not advertise reps.)
Back to top Go down
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 am

vote for me i own you dudes mike you kno Very Happy and my friend you knowing how i can pk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)   (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!) pker of the week! (PKER OF THE WEEK VOTE!!!)
Page 1 of 1