RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should we bring back pked yo ass?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pked yo azz
Registered Member
Registered Member

Style:
should we bring back pked yo ass? Left_bar_bleue0/0should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
should we bring back pked yo ass? Left_bar_bleue0/0should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty
PostSubject: should we bring back pked yo ass?   should we bring back pked yo ass? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 pm

as u all know pked yo ass was banned because dani thinks i was spaming the server welll...ill tell u the storey i woke up went to football came home saw my bro on then i kicked him off next thing i know im banned then im like wtf?????? and dani thinks im lieing ....well im not in the past ive been honest ask any staff besides dani cuz hes owner XD any way....when i got home i (roght after i got banned) i just went for a run then went on maulzscape

note:if your thinking u wana try and play maulz dont.......any way the spamer maulzscape that logged on the day i got banned was this noob person that i siad your not getting staff if he spammed so he didany way and i get banned flor no reason

post yes if dani should unban

post maybe

post no if u hes lieing

post cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
should we bring back pked yo ass? Left_bar_bleue100/100should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
should we bring back pked yo ass? Left_bar_bleue100/100should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

should we bring back pked yo ass? Empty
PostSubject: Re: should we bring back pked yo ass?   should we bring back pked yo ass? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:34 am

sorry m8... anyway dani tells me i have to ip you again.
BYE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com

should we bring back pked yo ass?
Page 1 of 1