RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. Empty
PostSubject: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

1.) Zezima Smoked Some Weed And Said Wtf No Herblore Xp?

2.) Zezima Had A Baby And Said Ill Call Him James, But then it said sorry name taken
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:16 am

The first one is good Razz...
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:05 pm

Ha ha, thats my favourite zezima joke so far Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:42 am

Ye... You got more of them??
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:18 am

Zezima robbed a bank and sed ; WTF Only 9k thiefing exp?
X[) ^^
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:41 am

lol... That is a good one to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Lol , like much servers have weed to smoke.. :p
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Lol anyone heard the Ice Barrage Joke?
Zezima threw a minifridge at his mum and shouted Ice Barraged Noob!
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:57 am

He is great to hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:34 am

I know and heres another:
Zezima caught his pet lizard in a box and said "WTH? No exp?"
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:48 am

Ill Try think of more guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:36 am

-.- you think????
I just search the internet xD
Heres some:
When zezima was stiked down my lighting he yelled god darn u saradomin

zezima went in to the church and asked the priest: " pray level?"

Zezima ordered a pizza and asked "how much does it heal?

When zezima came over to his friends house he said: "construction level?"

Zezima threw ice cubes on his mom and yelled "ICE BARRAGE!!!"

Zezima got stabbed but said: "dw, i got 99def 99hp"

Zezima went to a gun store and asked what prayer is it for bullets?

Zezima threw plates at his dad and yelled "99 range!!"

Zezima was on school and said "God damn i hate this random"

When zezima got married he said " WTF WHY NOT RING OF STONE, B****!!?!?!?"

When zezima got a baby he wanted to call him James but the username was taken.

Zezima burned his mom and made a 99firemaking party.

Zezima went buying a dds and sold his sister at g.e. but she was too cheap so he sold his mom too.

When zezima got homeworks he said "lmfao noob i'll alch it all!!"

Zezima wanted money so he asked his mom "do you have any quests?"

When zezima died they wrote RUNESCAPE at his gravestone.

When zezima was born his mom sent him to toturial island.

Zezima went to pottery class to get some runes.

When friendds of zezima got new clothes he said "where'd u get that? Update? Quest? What mimigame?

Zezima was at the museum and saw a knight and said "lol noob iron armor"

When zezimas little brother was born he said "lmao lvl 3 noob"

on school exercise zezima said:"mwuhahaha!
im gonna bring entangle runes!"

Zezima was disqualified from olympics because of the use of what he calls:"boots of lightness"

When zezimas sister cursed he said " noob reported"

Zezima got kidnapped and asked what random is this?
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:06 am

Lmao Nice Jokes dmck2b lol thanks for posting Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:18 am

Lol great job David... Nothing to do ?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:36 am

Nothing literly:
Click, Scroll down, copy,paste click send.
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Lol, im trying to think of some custom ones of my own Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:17 am

Lol that might take a while alot have been covered
Heres another:
Zezma walked up to Bruce Lee and asked "Str lvl?"
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:48 am

Lol, Then he fights him and 1 inch puches him and zezima says: haha noob i have 98 hp left Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:08 am

Lol xD Nice one did you think of that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.   Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Of My Favourite Zezima Jokes.
Page 1 of 1