RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to our new junior administrator's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Welcome to our new junior administrator's Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to our new junior administrator's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
Welcome to our new junior administrator's Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to our new junior administrator's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:
Welcome to our new junior administrator's Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to our new junior administrator's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Welcome to our new junior administrator's Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new junior administrator''s   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:22 am

As the title says, welcome to our new junior administrators which have both donated.
The junior administrators are :
Dmck2b
Xlayer123

Thanks for your donations guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Welcome to our new junior administrator's Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to our new junior administrator's Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:11 am

Your very welcome Mike Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:44 am

With the donations we can maybe make the server 24/7 and we can upgrade more stuff!!! Thanks allot boys!!
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:52 am

Your very welcome WoodY (im not saying that phrase again lol)
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:41 am

Lol copy, paste... Backspace the letters M I K E... Insert the letter W O O D Y Wink
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Lol next time ill probably be doing:
Lol copy, paste... Backspace the letters W O O D Y... Insert the letters D A N I
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:42 am

Ye you should do that!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:36 am

this topic is not for discussion, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Good luck.
i may be not seeing you again.
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:21 am

Deleted™ wrote:
Good luck.
i may be not seeing you again.

No mike u see him again, dont quit!
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:31 am

Wait a secound.....I think that that was actully Stephys message because why would Mike double post?
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:11 pm

I really dont know :S
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:47 am

Congratz, and its nice you donated for the server Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:24 am

Donating is just like saying a thank you back to them Smile
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Yes I would also like to thank the owner for this great server.

I Might Donate if i get the cash Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:19 am

I think you should ask before you donate as if you donate for Co-Owner you might not get it as there is alot of staff at the moment and some people on the Q
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:50 am

Ok Thanks for telling me.
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:00 am

Very welcome wanted to help you just incase there wasnt space as i dont think there is.
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:55 am

Cya in lumb, you know how to donate?? Its with paypal.
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:51 am

He knows he just wants to know if he'll get co-owned from it or if there are too many.
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Guys, I dont know if i will be donating, i might do and might not Razz

But anyway ill donate even if i dont get staff for it coz its for the server.
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:04 am

Thats very kind of you Cya Smile but you could also help the sever by clicking my signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new junior administrator's   Welcome to our new junior administrator's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new junior administrator's
Page 1 of 1