RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/0Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/0Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Another one of Cya In Lumb''s Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:46 pm

I Think a good idea for Runewar508 would be.... Putting Pvp in Lumbridge, Varrock, G.E (Grand Exchange) Like real rs i think pking will be alot more fun when theres lots of different places to pvp.

Post back if u agree.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:10 am

Were very busy at the moment so this may not happen for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:55 am

Ok, Im Sure You Guys are really busy for how long server has been down
but i think it will be worth it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:57 am

Oh you wont think its the sever once Mike gets back and finishes the coding the sever will be awsome Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:04 am

Now we are working on a secret project with maybe new awesome stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:34 am

Yes secret.....Very secret ndeed not even mods know about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Nice, i cant wait for the new updates!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:13 am

Nobody can.....So everyone just has to wait while the final lines are coded in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions   Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one of Cya In Lumb's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1