RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i cant download the client!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lippy
Registered Member
Registered Member
lippy

i cant download the client! Empty
PostSubject: i cant download the client!   i cant download the client! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:00 pm

its not possible!!! it just cant display the page
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
i cant download the client! Left_bar_bleue0/0i cant download the client! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
i cant download the client! Left_bar_bleue0/0i cant download the client! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: i cant download the client!   i cant download the client! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:34 am

Theres a tiony glitch with the link at the moment: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amljizdztyw thats actual link Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: i cant download the client!   i cant download the client! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Topic closed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
i cant download the client! Left_bar_bleue100/100i cant download the client! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
i cant download the client! Left_bar_bleue100/100i cant download the client! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: i cant download the client!   i cant download the client! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm

lol it is closed but i just want to make this clear, you are now a global admin and can lock/edit anything in the forums
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com

i cant download the client!
Page 1 of 1