RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pker of the week? {vote}

Go down 
+3
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Dani
Soul3ss
7 posters

yes?
yes
pker of the week? {vote} I_vote_lcap80%pker of the week? {vote} I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
no
pker of the week? {vote} I_vote_lcap20%pker of the week? {vote} I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Soul3ss
N00B
N00B

Style:
pker of the week? {vote} Left_bar_bleue0/0pker of the week? {vote} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
pker of the week? {vote} Left_bar_bleue0/0pker of the week? {vote} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

pker of the week? {vote} Empty
PostSubject: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:32 am

Should we have pker of the week? and if so vote or tourny every saturday? reply with feed back Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil mod soul3ss Smile
Back to top Go down
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
pker of the week? {vote} Left_bar_bleue100/100pker of the week? {vote} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
pker of the week? {vote} Left_bar_bleue100/100pker of the week? {vote} Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 am

jea its a good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:24 am

ye lol vote me i am good Very Happy i can masters kills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lil_Pjer
N00B
N00B
Lil_Pjer

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:42 am

What about this.
Server with Pk Points, One kill, one point ...
And some board like Duel Arena Board with people who have most pk points ... Do you think it's possible Coders? Try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Take from 'me' a normal player that its a good idea Smile
Like a rank for pker off the week? Not mod or so
Or something like this ::records

Pker off the week : Pk Killer220
Best rusher : Never_Pjed_U
And so on.. That woud be a nice idea i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Dont really like pking so i dislike this suggestion to Surprised
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:00 am

Yes Its a good idea and puts people's pking skills to a test Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:10 am

Yep... We want to do a kind of tournament soon... Then we will see who is the best XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pker of the week? {vote}   pker of the week? {vote} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pker of the week? {vote}
Page 1 of 1