RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Music you like??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What Music you like?? Empty
PostSubject: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:32 am

Reply on what music u like!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
What Music you like?? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Music you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
What Music you like?? Left_bar_bleue0/0What Music you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:18 pm

I like dance and U2 Very Happy and you stephii?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm

I Like Dance , Pop , R&B , Trance , Techno , Hardcore , Hardstyle , Jumpstyle , HardJump , Electronic , Mix , Hiphop , Rap , ...

All music exept for "Rock, Metal ,......" and "Classical"
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:20 am

Pfft around all the same like Stephii here i guess.
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:22 am

I Like R&b maybe a lil rap but not much and some techno. Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:17 am

What artists?
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Maybe eminem, nelly , and for r&b i like most of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:35 pm

I like a bit of Hip Hop a bit of Pop and a bit of Rap. Im mad Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:51 am

The new song of eminem is good Very Happy and the song life in technicolor from Coldplay is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
What Music you like?? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Music you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
What Music you like?? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Music you like?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:43 am

lol i dont care what i listen too aslong as it isnt bull **** or classical
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Hey, Could Someone Please Put These Two Great Songs On The Forums Please?

1.) Dead And Gone. By Justin timberlake

2.) Spin My Head Round. By Flo Rida

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:25 am

Sorry but we cant put music on the forums were very busy and the player is only on the Portal and the Forum main page.
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:45 am

Its Ok, Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:08 am

I dono to how to do it :S
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:33 am

Lol WoodY how come J Admins cant do anything other then normal things?
( sorry about being off topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Music you like??   What Music you like?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Music you like??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneWar High Definition PK :: General Chat-
Jump to: