RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who wants to make with me a server o.O ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Left_bar_bleue0/0who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Left_bar_bleue0/0who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Empty
PostSubject: who wants to make with me a server o.O ?   who wants to make with me a server o.O ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:42 am

i want to make a 508 server or 417+ i want customs claws etc Smile who wants to help and make with me if u can code i will give you CO ! Very Happy ! so ehh tell me ! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who wants to make with me a server o.O ?   who wants to make with me a server o.O ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:07 am

ur sad asking tht on a server!
ur a mod here!

u dont like it here do you!..
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: who wants to make with me a server o.O ?   who wants to make with me a server o.O ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:53 am

U can make your own server if u want, i will not stop u but ur gonne to demoted on runewar...
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Left_bar_bleue100/100who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Left_bar_bleue100/100who wants to make with me a server o.O ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: who wants to make with me a server o.O ?   who wants to make with me a server o.O ? I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:13 pm

The only reason you haven't made a server yet is your not smart enough to make one, do not TRY lure our players, you will be ip banned from server and forums in the future if anymore server related items (non RuneWar).
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to make with me a server o.O ?   who wants to make with me a server o.O ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who wants to make with me a server o.O ?
Page 1 of 1