RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Advertising/ Info Vid!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Advertising/ Info Vid! Empty
PostSubject: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Hey,,

This vid i had to split up in three parts ..

This The link ,

the vid will ave a note with next the next part..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3bqjtwQt6I
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
My Advertising/ Info Vid! Left_bar_bleue0/0My Advertising/ Info Vid! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
My Advertising/ Info Vid! Left_bar_bleue0/0My Advertising/ Info Vid! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Realy nice vid! I watched thwem all on iphone :p
This is on off the many things she is mod, helpful and advertising the server!

Last edited by Mike on Sat May 09, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : right sex next time he - she)
Back to top Go down
Illusion
N00B
N00B
Illusion

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:35 am

Verrry nice but its kinda long still...
And i'm in it Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:42 am

Vid's Updated , check Out (didnt had time for link thing)
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:13 am

Nice, I watched all your vids. Smile
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:22 am

I have a abo on your vids now Cya In Lumb
Back to top Go down
Cya In Lumb
Cya In Lumb

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:00 pm

Smile im sure ill make more vids in future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Advertising/ Info Vid!   My Advertising/ Info Vid! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Advertising/ Info Vid!
Page 1 of 1