RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elektrik-pc god6
Registered Member
Registered Member
elektrik-pc god6

Style:
join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Left_bar_bleue0/0join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Left_bar_bleue0/0join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty
PostSubject: join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan   join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

join my clan in rounescape bandos family@&@&@big present by:lord perny,elektrik
statistyk:big ledr and admin: queen lord perny.ledr farao :elektrik,x virusak x. santa asistent ledr:xxphatmagexx,angel cape,mc fila,players Basketball :stepi15,red killer_____join us my clan and nice fredn happy party and hunting monstr(kq,kbd,god wars,pk!and bh)bh is home Laughing ok thx and uss my clan ....lord perny and elektrik
Back to top Go down
Dmck2b
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan   join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Reported again and your going to get iped soon if you continue.
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Left_bar_bleue100/100join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Left_bar_bleue100/100join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan   join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:06 am

Ehm... actually get some "real" spam please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan   join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

join my populary clan in rs join us elektrik@@bonus party and full happy clan
Page 1 of 1