RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P

Go down 
+5
Crap
minjo
WoodY
Dani
lil
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lil
N00B
N00B
lil

Style:
the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Left_bar_bleue0/0the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Left_bar_bleue0/0the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Empty
PostSubject: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Killa pk Clan coming out soon!!

to be in the killa pk clan u have to have quest cape and must have full dharoks with dragon boots Very Happy

owner: lil
co-owner: Dani
Sargents:w00dy, pked yo ass
and the reset are....
Rangers: (i need rangers)
magers: (i need magers)
Melee: Minjo

to make an application u need to give me your user name and wat u want and ill accept or give u another position Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy love lil I love you lol! lol! lol! afro farao king queen

Last edited by lil on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Left_bar_bleue100/100the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Warnings:
L33TN355:
the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Left_bar_bleue100/100the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm

jea i will join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm

ill be ranger/melee well my look = tank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am

I will join to!

I will do Melee or maybe magic.
Back to top Go down
minjo
MUTHA FUCKER
MUTHA FUCKER

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:06 am

i gonna join Razz if i can play the server
Back to top Go down
minjo
MUTHA FUCKER
MUTHA FUCKER

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:24 am

Hmm sure i want join
Back to top Go down
lil
N00B
N00B
lil

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:39 am

minjo pls do not go off topic thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 pm

ill join i guess lol or else everyone will be going against me only lol! cause apparently everyone is joining so count me in Razz
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

you can better call it the admin/owner clan
Back to top Go down
Crap
Registered Member
Registered Member
Crap

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:35 am

I can be a ranger XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 pm

wait my bad ill be fighter =-]
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Everyone wants to join this server, lol.
Who wants to be our enemy or who is our enemy????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:52 pm

i dont wanna be enemy lol ill get owned =P
Back to top Go down
Mike™
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Mike™

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:20 am

I'll join Very Happy melee/mage
:F
Back to top Go down
http://www.runewar508.darkbb.com
killerizul
Registered Member
Registered Member

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm

For the winning...I will join ( put me on meele pozision ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lil_Pjer
N00B
N00B
Lil_Pjer

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Don't make new topic, but new reply.
Thanks,
Lil Pjer
Back to top Go down
laimislt
Registered Member
Registered Member

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:25 am

i'll join my username is laimislt and i will be meleer/ranger
Back to top Go down
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 am

I dont want to be stupid but we only got 1 enemy i think... And it got 1 member Razz
Back to top Go down
laimislt
Registered Member
Registered Member

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 pm

im gonna join i will be ranger/melee
Back to top Go down
Dani
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
OWNER / HOSTER / CODER
Dani

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:36 am

jea maybe i join 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://runewar508.darkbb.com
WoodY
Administrator
Administrator
WoodY

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:14 am

Dani u have allready join this clan i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P   the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the newest and greatest clan ever!!! :P
Page 1 of 1