RuneWar High Definition PK
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Please log in to access the content / what ever you were trying to do.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forum of The Big World of RuneWar HD

HomeRuneWarHDGalleryGamesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! Left_bar_bleue0/0New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Warnings:
New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! Left_bar_bleue0/0New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
L33TN355:

New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! Empty
PostSubject: New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !   New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm

i made a costume for mods and admins if u want to see it call me on server Very Happy mike and dani add it into staff chest ? Very Happy btw Very Happy for admins and mods Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !   New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 pm

rofl its not the staff list its just for the people who helped with server alot like me Razz
Back to top Go down
tomsaysomg/pk killer220
Former Staff
Former Staff
tomsaysomg/pk killer220

Style:
Warnings:
L33TN355:

PostSubject: Re: New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !   New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:53 am

lols.... what are you talking about lol ?
affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !   New ! new ! admin costume  by me ! and new mod costume ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New ! new ! admin costume by me ! and new mod costume !
Page 1 of 1